Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Optifast Shakes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
montlyn
Admin
montlyn

Optifast Shakes Empty
PostSubject: Optifast Shakes   Optifast Shakes Empty3/12/2010, 5:38 pm

I was dreading doing the optifast as I had heard so many horrible things about it, but to be quite honest I really didn't mind it at all. I loved the coffee shakes and the vanilla ones I added fresh strawberries too with some ice, so it was actually quite nice. I also added an equal sachet into both the coffee and the vanilla shakes for a little bit of sweetness which made it much more normal. I was also advised by the dietician to also add a tablespoon of benefibre to each shake, to avoid constipation and also (and just as importantly) to bulk it up and thicken it and make you feel fuller for longer.

I was also told that you can add, say like peppermint essence to say make a choc mint shake or any other essences for flavour. I am yet to try this so can't attest to what this is like.

I did suffer bad headaches and was told even though I was drinking lots, I still wasn't drinking enough and was dehydrating which was causing the headaches.

Good luck :)
Back to top Go down

Optifast Shakes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pre-Op :: Pre-op Diet-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com