Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Christmas Dinner

Go down 
AuthorMessage
montlyn
Admin
montlyn

Christmas Dinner Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Dinner   Christmas Dinner Empty18/12/2010, 9:35 pm

Hi everyone,

Just thought it would be interesting to see how people cope with the challenges of the likes of christmas dinner, especially when dining with friends and family? Do they know, for instance, that you have had bypass surgery so understand your limitations with what you can eat and how much you can eat or do you perhaps make plans to go just for a little visit where eating is not required?

How is everyone going at this time of year with the typical christmas parties and of course the upcoming new year?

Would love to hear everyone's thoughts on this and ways that they handle these situations.

I, for one, used to avoid going places for meals in case I ate the wrong thing, or to much of, and had to make a mad dash for the loo. First thing I used to do was stake out the loos when i got somewhere...closest one, how many there were, would anyone hear me if I was throwing up. In the end I stopped eating out for fear of having to throw up and never went out to eat and for christmas etc we would just visit people in the afternoon for an hour or two. Don't know if this is a normal feeling or others have the same feelings.

Lyn
Back to top Go down

Christmas Dinner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Post-Op Diet & Recovery :: Post Op Chat-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com